Saturday, December 3, 2011

WIW: Christmas Party (I)

I had one of my work christmas parties this week and it was a swish Cocktail Party affair. I'm annoyed at myself for not taking a full shot of my outfit but I wore some of my new items!!!

Miu Miu Metalasse and YSL Arty Ring (with vampy red nails of course)!

And I was just dying to wear my new patent Bally peeptoes <3 which I posted about a few weeks back. I decided to wear them with the ankle straps for a more refined look, but by the end of the night my feet needed some movement so I took the straps off. They were so unbelievably comfortably despite their height! Even so, after a few hours on the d-floor, the arches of my feet were needing a rest.


I wore this old Sass & Bide dress - it's at least 4 years old now but it still is so elegant and glam. I got so many compliments from randoms I didn't know saying they saw my dress and loved it! :) It has an old school glamour feel to it, don't you think? Sorry for the crap photo!

I have another Christmas Party this week - there is a vague theme but I'm going to go for Cocktail dress code again. What are you going to be wearing this silly season?

No comments:

Post a Comment