Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#12: Lots of goodies at 30% off!

I know it's been literally weeks since the net-a-porter.com 30% off sale I posted about - sorry I've been a little slow with posting about my goodies! As I posted about last week, I purchased the Burberry Trench coat and McQueen skull scarf with the discount but decided I couldn't help myself and purchased....

Burberry cropped wool coat
I know I've ordered so much Burberry but their coats are so lush and practical. It's so easy for me to keep on buying black coats because it's just so...easy, but this was a good compromise as its a beautiful charcoal which adds a bit of contrast to a wintery outfit.

If you happen to love this coat, it's actually now further discounted at 40% off as part of the International Sale! Get in quick peeps :)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Laptop case
This is so cute in the quilted purple - you can just tell it would hold a laptop really firmly. I didn't really need it but its cute, right?

I think it would be a good book bag too! And I love the attention to detail with all the cute MJ hardware in purple.

Sass & Bide Silk Dress
So I couldn't take a good photo of this dress so for now I will just have to show you the online picture. It's quite a simple dress but very dramatic, with a long asymmetric sleeve and the bold purple silk.

I ended up wearing to a Christmas Party earlier this month so I'll post separately about that outfit and you can see a proper picture of it worn :) It can be a little tricky to wear but once you get the hang of it I think it looks pretty awesome!

Again, if you like this one, it is on sale at the moment here for 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment