Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chanel 'Paris-Bombay'

I know I'm a little late to post about this but the recently shown Chanel Paris-Bombay collection is extravagant, beautiful and just absolutely divine.

Only the master Mr Lagerfeld himself could concoct a collection so clearly inspired by India yet being wearable and unique at the same time. Perfection!


So much of producing a fashion show isn't the clothes itself, but the aura, backdrop and all the small details which come together. I love that Chanel does this season after season and this was no exception. The dinner table idea is awesome, and I love the detail that went into all the table settings and food. I do hope someone at least got to eat all of the food otherwise what a waste!

Some cool looks from the show...
Even flats can be stylish if they're Chanel!


Any Aussies recognise the last face? It's Shanina Shaik from Make Me A Supermodel all those years ago! She was always my favourite and it's good to see that she's made it to the big smoke, some 5 years on. I suppose it helps that she's dating Tyson Beckford? She just walked for Victoria's Secret too!


Images thanks to news.com.au and Harpers Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment