Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

A very huge...

Christmas is by far my favourite time of year - there's just something about the Christmas carols and the feeling that everything bad in the world can be forgotten for just one day to celebrate with friends, family and good food. Not to mention the general festive feeling! Even working in retail during Christmas trade including the busy sales after (I worked six Christmas seasons!), there was never a dull moment and I really loved that time of year no matter the stress and long hours.

Anyway, this year I haven't been able to sit back and enjoy the silly season as much as I would have liked, just because I've been so busy planning my big trip (eek!) but I hope every one of you has managed to enjoy the day in some way!

The above image is actually a Charity Christmas card image - a few weeks back I volunteered for a Charity Christmas Card shop and it was such a lovely experience. They have cards for several charities and all proceeds of course go directly back to them and some of them (like the one above) are absolutely beautiful!
And to finish off...a picture of the beautiful Martin Place tree which I walked past the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment