Friday, December 23, 2011

NAP International Sale

Unless you've been living under a shopping-free rock, you would know the www.net-a-porter.com International site sale has begun! I was pretty shocked to come home after a long shopping day at Costco (more on that later) that the sale was already live, since in previous years the sale has started quite a few weeks into January.


I was fine with the earlier sale date since it means I can snap up goodies with my Shoe Subscription credit, which I sure did do! Though I have to say, I was a little disappointed this year =( There weren't many, if any, pieces which were just screaming "Buy me! Buy me" unlike this time last year when I wanted to buy everything that was on sale, practically.

Anyway, happy shopping everyone! I'm eagerly waiting my order which I'll post about soon :)

Has anyone snapped up something awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment