Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

I'm still on the lookout for a perfect everyday black handbag and so that is top of my Christmas Wishlist at the moment.

I know what I really want is a Chanel Diamond Stitch Tote, but they're hard to find nowadays. It's the perfect tote size that still fits all the everyday essentials I have (water, notebook).


A few months back I posted about the Miu Miu bag that I liked but I since decided to keep on finding something even more perfect (i.e. with a zip top). For the price of the Miu Miu, I knew I could spend just a little more to get a similar Chanel but alas they have nothing at the moment. So disappointing, right?

There is this Miu Miu Nappa Cloquet Bauletto which is part of the new Cruise collection - it's a new Cloquet collection leather which is really lightweight. I just like the shape and size, but it doesn't look as good in the picture as it does in real life. It's still not perfect, but getting there.
Any other ideas peeps?

No comments:

Post a Comment