Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#5: Mulberry Tillie Tote

Unless you've been living under a rock, you would know that the Net-a-porter.com International sale has started! Now it happened to be launched when I was away and unluckily I was on a red-eye flight to Miami just as it started. I missed out on a few items which I had my eye on, but I did manage to nab the Mulberry Tillie tote in a beautiful tan leather. It arrived while I was away so one of the first things I did upon arriving home was quickly unwrap it and snap some photos.

I had my eye on it in the Sydney store but ideally wanted it in black - it wasn't until I had already ordered it and visited the Mulberry store in New York did I realise it did indeed come in black but it wasn't nearly as beautiful. The gold hardware against the tan just looks so divinely lush - casual and laidback but still sophisticated at the same time. When you touch and feel the leather it's buttery soft which is highlighted more by the summery tan colour. Apologies for the bad photos this time - I was severly jetlagged and just took a few quick snaps!



I'm usually very practical with my bags and go for zip top closures and black, so this is a nice departure from that. Now I've got to try and work it into my work wardrobe! It will be perfect to fit all my work stuff and a water bottle, book and lunch!

I managed to get it when it was £615 but it's since sold-out (perhaps because it was later dropped to £440 which is a bit of a bummer, but I'm glad I managed to get it anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment