Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Amazing story + video

I came across this amazing video telling the story of a lady's battle with cancer. She was taken to Paris by the photographer Sue Bryce to take absolutely breathtaking photos (and this video) as well as tell her story. Seriously, you should watch this video! Paris is undoubtedly one of my favourite cities in the world and I love that the video takes us through some of my favourite places there - Trocadero overlooking the Eiffel Tower and Tuileries and looking over cute Parisien balconies.


One day, I hope I can wear a beautiful floaty dress like her and spin like a little girl around the streets of Paris!

Here are some stills too which are also beautiful:


Source: Sue Bryce photography and picturecorrect.com

1 comment:

  1. So inspirational! I love it. She looks so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete