Saturday, June 30, 2012

Roksanda Ilincic hotness!

I couldn't help but post about this Roksanda Ilincic dress when I saw it on Princess Beatrice - is it not amazing? I think she looks absolutely stunning in it!


I've always thought Roksanda was uber talented and her designs are fresh with couture qualities, but still totally wearable (unfortunately with pricetags to match!). When I saw the picture above I had to know who designed it and I wasn't the least bit surprised when I found the source, so of course I went hunting a bit. I didn't need to look far as I found I had just completely missed its appearance on net-a-porter.com. It was no wonder really because it doesn't look half as amazing on the website, right?


2 comments:

  1. I don't love the blue cuff sleeve thing. But i love the waist band and the way it's pleated there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're right the waist and cut is genius! I quite like the electric blue cuffs but maybe its just crazy me!

      Delete