Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life in Photos: January 2012

It's been a while since I've done one of these so I thought I'd do a bit of a photo blast of some of the things that I've been up to :)

This was me trying to soak up some last minute sun before heading overseas!
My last beach sighting for the Summer!
Within a day of arriving, I had already had a first dose of my Godiva elixir - Dark Chocolate decadence drink! <3 I love this so much I get it every country I visit that has it.

I have done a fair bit of shopping lately...will post about that another time but here is a pair of beautiful J Crew shoes from $300 I think down to $70! They fit, but I let them go because they were a little pinching on the toes and alas, I do not need anymore shoes =(

And what is a visit to a shopping mall without at least one visit to American Girl Place for some expensive glamorous dolls!

Georgetown in Washington DC is officially one of my favourite little suburbs in the US! I love the historic old-school feel of it. This is a view from under the bridge going through the town...

And I've had my first viewing of Gossip Girl live while here in the US! I hadn't watched in months (maybe even a year) so I had no idea what was going on and this wedding episode was an absolute shock to me! The bridesmaids dresses are pretty hideous though...don't you think? Vera Wang got it all wrong, how disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment