Saturday, February 25, 2012

#15: Karl for NAP

So I know it has been quite a while since the Karl range was released by net-a-porter.com but I've actually made two orders since then and thought I would share some of the photos.

Unfortunately I haven't actually been able to see the items or take photos myself as I had all the items sent home to Australia (and I'm here in the US!) but I still love the look of the items so I've decided to take the risk on them. And my lovely mum took some photos to help me decide :)
Do you like the box and my Philippe Starck Ghost Chair? <3


I also ordered the cameo brooch collar, tuxedo jacket and a black tank top. More photos of those to come if I can convince my mum to take better pics :)

To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the tote bag - I mean the fabric looks a little flimsy? But I use tote bags all the time so decided to keep it!

Did you snap up any cute Karl items?

No comments:

Post a Comment