Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Treats!

I'm eating my way through the awesome American treats available here and it's really hard not to be tempted when half the time they are so pretty looking!!

Here are some of my favourites so far...
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with oozy strawberry filling. This is so amazing because I love Dark Chocolate and the strawberry is the perfect sweet consistency.

I was naughty and bought lots of Godiva <3 treats when they had a 20% off sale. This was what I purchased online - those truffles were from Christmas so they were 50% off I think!

Yes, that's right a whole box of Georgetown Cupcakes! Yum yum yum! These were for one of the work girls' birthdays :)

And these are Crumbs cupcakes. I wish I had something next to the picture to give perspective of how large these were but these are like giant muffin sized cupcakes. Let me just say, these were very very rich, heavy and calorie laden!

I didn't actually eat anything from this vending machine but it's like Australian Streets ice cream but called 'Love Ice Cream'. What's not to love about that?

And last but definitely not least - I got my hands on lots and lots of Girl Scouts cookies this week. These are AH-MAZING! They're caramel de-lites or 'Samoas' and I love them so much because they're like a caramel slice without all the effort of having to bake it!

What are your favourite American treats?

No comments:

Post a Comment