Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Toy!

So my new toy arrived this week....my new Macbook Air 11''! You might remember I mentioned wanting one a few months back here and I've been patiently waiting for the much rumoured new Air's to be released, so I jumped at the chance to buy one as soon as they announced the new processors! Plus it was a bit of a gift to myself after some good news at work :)

Shiny and new squee!
I was fortunate to have a great friend who works at Apple so got a pretty good deal and when I got my hot little hands on it I was sold! So far so good...I'm still trying to get used to using the OS but it's going to make photo uploading and blogging that much easier.

I went for the 11 inch because I love small and portable and was advised that the basic model would be enough for my needs. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!!! Hope you're having fun playing with it :)

    ReplyDelete