Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Holiday Wishlist

So on the weekend I visited the shops and so almost walked away with....

an 11'' MacBook Air!

But why didn't I? Well I decided to save my money because instead I finally took the plunge and booked my holiday to the US and the Caribbean! Woo! It's seriously coming up so soon and while the airfares weren't expensive, they certainly weren't cheap.

So besides organising everything else (my To Do list, my "must visit" list), I'm also thinking of my Holiday shopping wishlist. With the AUD being so great, it really makes it so tempting to buy up big while I'm away, but to be honest I can't think of anything I really really need. There are always things a girl will want, but I'm trying to be good with saving and only buy a one or two big things from my wishlist, and the rest will be workwear and practical clothing shopping (like from H&M, Zara) or anywhere that has big sales on at the time.

At the moment by two big wishlist items are the laptop above (which I may buy in the US if it will save me lots of money) and a gorgeous everyday ring.

I have my eye on the following which I'll probably never get (but a girl can dream, right?) but I think I'm going to wait till I get there and see what strikes me as being absolutely beautiful and unique. I'll hit up the vintage stores, but otherwise, any other suggestions?

Tiffany & Co Platinum and Diamond channel band

No comments:

Post a Comment