Monday, August 22, 2011

WIW: Winter Coats

I love Winter Coats, though in Australia we have such a small selection which are generally quite overpriced. Anyway this week has been freezing in Sydney and I only just remembered I should pull out this Paul & Joe Sister coat with quilted lining.


It's probably a size too big but I wear it over lots of layers and it's got a Kate Moss I'm-with-band vibe, don't you think? Yep one of the badges is Guns N Roses!

Again, excuse the blurred mirror and the NAP boxes in the background! Didn't get a chance to pack them away :) Anyway it was nice to wear this cuddly coat and I love the wrist ties which can crop the sleeves however you wish.

I wore this to head out for the weekend - turns out the weather was glorious and sunny and not even cold! I even ended up taking a walk around my local area to enjoy the great weather.

Who else loves winter coats?

1 comment:

  1. Loving this coat and the red will be so fun for holiday season! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete