Friday, May 31, 2013

Holidays!

Today, I head off for a few weeks overseas and so you may not hear from me for a while. So much happens in my life that I never get round to blogging about everything, and I never even finished blogging about my epic 5 months overseas from 2012. Anyway, I'm off again and you may recall I posted excitedly as one of the highlights is definitely going to Glastonbury 2013! So excited :)

In the meantime, I've scheduled a few posts while I'm gone and as always I'll be in twitter. You'll hear more real time updates about my holiday on twitter so click on the links on the right to follow me @AShoeAffair and stalk my holiday!

In the meantime, I leave you with this amazing photo of a place that is high on my 'to visit' list ;)
Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, Maldives - CN Traveller Hot List 2012

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! My friends head off on Tuesday and also going to Glastonbury. Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete