Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gianvito Rossi


I recently came across Gianvito Rossi shoes online - Gianvitto is the son of the one and only Sergio Rossi, so clearly shoemaking runs in the family!

There are a few pairs which are beautiful and lots of really wearable pump styles. So far I haven't found anything I am head over heels in love with, but I'm definitely keeping my eye out on him as I can foresee him really becoming a shoe idol in his own right.

I love the delicate grunge look of this gold pair above. I have to say, a lot of the styles are very...Italian. What do I mean by that? There's a very European sensibility to the designs - delicate, elegant but with a sense of personality. I wish I could describe it better but I can't so I'll stick to showing more pics!



I believe net-a-porter stocks his shoes but you can also see more at www.gianvitorossi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment