Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I hear you, sister

I've always loved beautiful jewellery, especially rings and I am constantly on the lookout for new pieces. I came across this article and it resonates so much with me! Its written from the point of view of a lady who wasn't going to sit around waiting for someone to buy her a ring, so took matters into her own hands. Have a read if you get the chance - click here

"An obsession with shoes and handbags is perfectly acceptable... But buying yourself a beautiful ring is a powerful statement"

1 comment:

  1. I utterly agree! I read a similar thing some time ago and whilst I haven't gone out to buy a beautiful expensive diamond or garnet ring, it was the inspiration for buying myself KW's Daisy ring for my recent birthday (which is big to me) and I wear it almost everyday on my right hand ring finger!

    ReplyDelete