Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hiatus

So things have been hectic lately with still settling into my new job and a whole lot of other stuff happening in life also which has been a whirlwind of fun, exciting, decision making and everything else in between.

I've been doing lots of cool stuff which I am dying to post about but I don't want to let my little blog down and fall behind with my normal schedule of trying to post twice a week. So I've decided to officially go on a blog hiatus for the next month until I sort out some stuff in my life. Don't worry, I'll still be around, and when I do get a free moment to breathe I may try and post but for now, I need some 'me' time and blogging is the first to fall off the priority list unfortunately.

If for some reason you're crazy enough to want to continue hearing from me, I will still be tweeting so follow me there :)

See you in a month, and let me leave you with a photo of beautiful Sydney when I was walking around the harbour last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment