Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sculptures by the Sea 2012

A few weekends ago I went to Sculptures by the Sea because the weather was AMAZING! My mum's boss had a sculpture there too so it seemed like another good reason to go.

I have to admit, I didn't stay for that long so I probably missed some here and there and I didn't go into the indoor exhibits because the line was too long but these were definitely my favourites:




I loved this dome as both a decorative and perhaps slightly functional structure (it could be an amazing gazebo like feeling for a wedding?).


This memorial to the Bali bombing victims was by far my favourite in terms of being meaningful and beautiful. The sound these made was haunting and eerie and is such a perfect reminder that those people must be looking down on us everyday.

I love ribbons so couldn't help but like this one!


Did you manage to go to Sculptures and which was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment