Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#18: Monica Vinader

I still have some net-a-porter credit leftover so recently when they had free shipping to Australia I couldn't help but order some new jewellery. I'm the first to admit I don't need new costume-y jewellery but I've loved some of Monica Vinader's stuff on NAP and wanted to get my hot little hands on a piece.

First off, I love the packaging - the magnetised box is slimline and just perfect for a beautifully fine piece of jewellery.

I chose this silver bar/union jack inspired piece for a bit of colour and because I thought it would work nicely stacked with my dogeared karma bracelet. Actually that reminds me, I haven't even posted about that! I've been slack oops!

When worn its not as rounded as it looks in the pics - it actually sits flat on the wrist which is what I love. It is a little too big, but I have that problem generally with my wrist being so small.

1 comment:

  1. Very unusual bracelet, I've never seen anything like it before. Good choice!

    Erina x

    erinascloset.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete