Saturday, July 6, 2013

Post holiday blues

If you hadn't already noticed from my twitter account, I'm back from my holidays and of course with it being winter here in Sydney post holiday blues inevitably hit!

Actually, there's been lots of change in my life recently so I was in fact looking forward to coming home despite enjoying my time away from work and exploring the world.

I'll be trying to get back to posting more regularly again but bear with me while I return to my normal life schedule. For now, here's a quick photo from Glastonbury Music Festival which I attended as the last leg of my trip - it was absolutely amazing! If you ever get the chance to get tickets, go!


This is a photo of the Pyramid stage on the final night with headliners Mumford and sons playing. It's not even a great photo (I wish I had taken the time to stop and take better photos) but exemplifies Glastonbury's spirit so well!

1 comment: