Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cute kid photos

I came across this amongst some of the flipboard pages I read - this talented photographer has some amazingly cute photos of his kids in really clever and fun setups. I suppose as a photographer, you always want to keep your creative juices going and do something different than just always landscapes, portraits, macro etc. Well check this out! For more check out www.jwlphotography.com

Aren't they just too cute for words? Rest assured these kids will always have a tonne of photos documenting their life!

He has cute titles for his photos too :)


'Bread winner'



I just think back to my first digital camera, which I only got when I was 18! As a result, there are hardly any photos of my high school years, but a tonne of my pre-primary years because parents just love to take photos of their toddlers, am I right?

Seeing photos like this make me think I really need to learn how to use my camera better and editing programs to get some cool pics!

Images linked from photographyblogger.net

1 comment: