Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Inspirational

Lots has been happening in my life lately as I feel like I'm at a bit of a crossroads. This quote has kept me going through these times though:

"Maybe all one can do 
is hope to end up with the
right regrets"
                             Arthur Miller      

I believe everything happens for a reason so in a way don't really believe in regret. But if they are the 'right' regrets, they're really more aptly described as the right decisions. Do you believe in regret?

4 comments:

  1. I'm from the same school of thought - I also believe everything happens for a reason (quesera sera) and I don't really believe in regret. I mean, sure, regret something for 5 minutes and then turn it into something constructive and learn from it and move on.

    Hope you're ok :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking and always stopping by my blog! Things have been very busy but hopefully things will work out :) Appreciate you leaving a comment though!

    ReplyDelete