Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wishlist: McQueen Bracelet Scarf!

Did you go to Vogue's Fashion Night Out? Shamefully, I didn't, but I've been crazy busy with work that I haven't had a chance to do much lately.

Never fear, I caught up on it by reading blogs, looking at photos and keeping up to date with all the shopping offers on facebook and other social media! I'm sure those who went had a great time, right?

Anyway, I couldn't help but post about this new item I was emailed about which is totally going on my wishlist.

The Alexander McQueen Bracelet Scarf was released for VFNO in New York and it is fabulous. Exclusive only to McQueen's boutiques and online stores, the colourways are brilliant and just scream McQueen and I love a great colourful bracelet.


Aren't they amazing? You can get your hands on one for $295 at their online store (and if you're from Oz, with the help of parcel forwarders).

No comments:

Post a Comment