Monday, March 19, 2012

The 'new' iPad!

So I ordered the new iPad the day it was released and it was meant to arrive tomorrow but instead it arrived on Saturday morning, 2 days early! So exciting :)

I've been so busy this weekend I haven't really had time to play with it, but it's nice to play with a new toy. Admittedly, I now have technology overload and so everytime a new email or facebook alert comes through I get alerted through triple alert on all my Apple products. Great if you love to stay connected (which I do), but also hard to keep up.

I am an Apple whore...
I love the resolution on the new iPad - the retina display is truly amazing and it's so awesome being able to see the same things I read/look up on my iPhone yet on a much bigger screen!


I still maintain my Air is far more versatile for the same thickness, it's just a little heavier and wider but at least it's a full computer! <3 Will report back soon once I get more used to my new toy :)
Macbook Air - Only a little thicker
Have you played with the new iPad and what do you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment