Monday, March 26, 2012

J Crew shipping to Australia!

So I know this has been announced for almost a week now but I am so excited about J Crew shipping to Australia now! I have loved being able to pop into the store in person here in the US - in fact there aren't many stores around but one happens to be just 15 minutes drive away from me!

I just love everything about their new Spring collection which just dropped in stores - the cute jelly flats, the awesome pastel colours, amazing 50s inspired skirts, just so much beautiful stock!

Here are some cute pics from the website:




I especially love the two skirt outfits - the fuchsia is awesome! I'm sad I can't see the jelly flats online but I suspect they may be sold out already (things in chain stores here sell out literally in days!)

It really is about time Australia gets included by more online shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment