Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Red Carpet 2012

Being in the US means I can watch the E! channel Golden Globes red carpet live! How novel!

Anyway I'm obviously still yet to see all the arrivals but I just needed to post straight away with some of my absolute faves:

Charlize Theron
I love her, she always looks flawless and stunning and she just looks so ethereal today in Dior Couture and archive Cartier jewels. When I heard she was wearing Dior, it really did not surprise me because I love everything Dior. Kelly Osbourne just voted Charlize as her favourite of the night too!

Frieda Pinto
So I don't really like this look for the Globes, but I like this look as a general wearable option for everyday people. Prada really has chosen a fabulous fabric and colour for simplicity and elegance.

Elle Macpherson
For a bit of Aussie goodness - I love how Elle always looks effortlessly chic. Not an amazing unique gown (I mean fishtail has to be the most 'done' look at awards shows) but she looks great, as usual. I just heard she's wearing Zac Posen which makes so much sense - that fishtail corseted cut screams Posen.


Claire Danes
In J Mendel - simple monochrome but she looks the best I've seen her in a while! The back was amazing.

In general it seems like a lot of stars are wearing Reem Acra, including Madonna - I don't love the outfit on her, but I feel like the dress would have looked off the hook on another star. Don't ask me who though, I just have this feeling! (Sorry can't find a picture at the moment!)

I will keep updating as I see awesome outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment