Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#7: Mulberry Gloves

The week that I was in Melbourne, two of my NAP orders arrived, including my 7th Shoe Subscription purchase - deep burgundy gloves from Mulberry.

Gloves are always a great accessory and I'd been waiting for there to be some bright colour block options on the site, so when I saw these in what looked to be a buttery soft leather I couldn't resist.

I love the push lock detailing too which is too cute for words in the mini size when compared to the Polly Push Lock bag that is one of their new 'it' designs.

I have quite long fingers so I probably could have gone another size up but I love these for their glamour, warmth factor (cashmere lining is fabulous!) and colour <3

I have another pair of gloves on the way (keep an eye out for a post about that!) but I'm going to keep my eye out for more styles as the Northern Hemisphere heads into their true Winter. I'm still a bit bummed I missed out on a truly fabulous pair of Burberry studded biker style 'fashion' gloves during their last sale, but these are far more practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment