Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#8: Alexander McQueen De Manta

I've been a bit naughty lately and made a lot of NAP purchases...something about retail therapy, right? Anyway, I've been eyeing off Alexander McQueen's De Manta bag collection for some time. I saw the clutches and bags when I was in New York and loved them, but was always a little wary of how big they are. I'm quite short and petite so looking like I'm carrying the kitchen sink in a handbag is always a concern.

Anyway I bit the bullet and couldn't help myself when I saw the beautiful burgundy version pop up on NAP, I mean a girl always needs an overnight, oversized bag!

I'm going to try and take some better photos when I first use it, so apologies for dodgy photos for now. Actually I was in Melbourne when the box arrived so my sister and mum were prized with the task of opening it first!


Outfit wise, I'm still a little worried it's a bit too big, but I'm thinking it will be a really practical bag to use when I'm heading to dance class and need to bring all my clothes and shoes. It's a luscious colour and the leather is just buttery soft without being too limp and impractical.

Do you think a bag is ever 'too' big for someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment