Saturday, June 4, 2011

#4: YSL Tributes

It's been a little while but I've made another NAP Shoe Subscription purchase - Yves Saint Laurent black patent 14mm Tributes! An awesome platform heeled sandal in black patent seemed a must-have item in every wardrobe, plus I gave into the sincere begging of my sister who has been wanting these for ages. We share our shoe wardrobe, so this seemed like the perfect choice!
Beautiful clean-white box
To be honest, I kind of liked them in the plain leather better but since they sold out I contacted NAP to see if anymore stock would be coming in. When they said there would indeed be a new shipment sometime soon, we started stalking NAP religiously hoping for their return. The black patent is admittedly a little too squeaky clean and shiny at the moment, but I can't wait to wear them and dirty them up a bit to make them the perfect balance between patent shiny and matte calf leather.
 The best thing about this purchase is how comfortable they are! I could dance all night in them, and they're definitely a practical shoe for all those times I need a little bit of extra height :) Too bad it's officially Winter here so these might need to wait until it warms up a bit (though I'm thinking a good coat and a pair of tights might do the trick)
I'm actually surprised these haven't sold out yet (though my size is already sold out because it's one of the most popular), but get your hands on a pair here: Yves Saint Laurent Tributes on net-a-porter.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the tributes! I want a pair of them so much! You're so lucky to have them.

    ReplyDelete