Thursday, November 24, 2011

#9: Miu Miu Metalasse (Black)

I have been naughty and accumulating a whole lot of NAP orders which I haven't had a chance to post about! Of course there are all the items I bought at 30% off, but here's one I had been dying to buy just waiting until I decided if I really needed another it.

What is it? Miu Miu Metalasse black clutch of course!!!

So I had never seen one in real life, but then I was lucky when I was walking past the Melbourne store that they had one in stock! The beautiful leather and roominess was enough to sell it to me.

Isn't it beautiful! I can't wait to use it (I have an outfit planned for next week so hopefully it works!) and I just know it will be able to fit the all important essentials to me: phone, money, camera, Dior gloss.

I'm not usually a gold hardware person but black and gold just looks so classic.

In the same order I actually ordered these McQ half-gloves too which I thought would look amazing on.

They looked so good on the model however I don't think I have the right sized hands because even the smallest size looked a little 'off'. So off they went back to NAP (I love how easy it is to send stuff back) and my hunt for fashion gloves continues. I'm actually a little bummed that I didn't get an amazing studded Burberry pair on sale at the beginning of the year.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cute fashion gloves?

No comments:

Post a Comment