Thursday, January 30, 2014

SJP Shoes

A lovely fashionable friend of mine alerted me to the announcement of sjp - Sarah Jessica Parker's new shoe line to be released on 28th February. She had an exclusive reveal with a series of photos where she shows the shoes to Gayle King and here are some of the images. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of some of the shoes for the price point (we're talking $400 USD) but I do love some of the imagery.


This pair is actually uber cute, but I can't see any of the collection being anything particularly new. It all feels quite derivative of some of SJPs favourite designers (think Manolo). Her collection also includes the trenchcoat being worn here and comes in navy too.

The pair on the right has her 'signature' grosgrain ribbon - I have a pair of Dior shoes which are quite similar!

And is this not the most beautiful shot? I wish I had a living room that looked like this! And came with a closet full of shoes ;)
What do you think of the new collection?

Images thanks to O magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment